
I'm encountering an issue with my dashboard in JIRA when displaying sum fields for epics. I have successfully created a filter for my epics, where the following fields display correctly in the filter results:
- Sum Original Estimate
- Sum Time Spent
- Sum Progress
- Sum Remaining Estimate
Everything appears as expected in both the filter results and the JQL query view (see attached images). However, when I create a dashboard using this filter, these sum values seem to disappear, and I’m unable to see them on the dashboard.
Here’s what I’ve done so far:
- Created epics and applied the epics filter.
- Added fields for sum original estimate, sum time spent, sum progress, and sum time remaining to my filter.
- Verified that all values display correctly in the filter results view.
- Attempted to display the same data on the dashboard, but the sum values were missing.
I’ve attached screenshots showing the filter results and how they appear when trying to display them on a dashboard.
My question is: Why do these sum values disappear in the dashboard view, and how can I get them to display correctly?
Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance for your help!