Goal: To be able to have the "Assignee" be the main POC on a project and to create a custom field (Multi-user Picker) to be able to add multiple assignees but be able to view ALL items easily
Example: Sarah is the main POC for the project but Ted, James, and Shawn are also assigned to this project
Ted, James and Shawn are also the main POC on other projects and Sarah is also assigned to other projects (not as the main POC).
I want Ted, James, Shawn and Sarah to be able to see ALL of their items in one location, whether they are the main POC or just assigned to another project.
Problem: I can't seem to easily filter by name as it's not an option in the filter menu, even under custom fields (assuming that it's b/c it's a multi- user picker and not one individual field)
Work Around: I could create a dashboard but it starts to get convoluted b/c as it is, I have the following for filters which is 6 total squares:
Shawn To-Do (part of group)
Shawn To-Do (main assignee)
Shawn In Progress (part of group)
Shawn In Progress (main assignee)
Shawn Completed (part of group)
Shawn Completed (main assignee)
NOTE: Any other suggestions for dashboards other than the typical filtered one where I can add (1) All To Do (whether they are main assignee or part of ), All In Progress (whether they are main assignee or part of), and All Completed (etc.) so there's only 3 "squares" and not 6?