I´ve checked the instructions on how to create pages using Blueprints. But I can´t find any Blueprints to select. I´ve followed the instructions but I can only find templates. Can someone please help me figure out how to find the Blueprints?
Blueprints can be provided by an addon only. You can't create a blueprint without creating an addon, and this requires programming.
@Sandra Henriksson When I go to Space Settings > Look and feel > Templates, I see my User created templates at the top of the page and Blueprint templates below that. There are Actions to Promote and edit.
I haven't looked at these since I created templates for my space, but I think that editing might make the blueprint into one of your custom templates, so you can use it in your space. Maybe promoting it makes it appear in the templates you can select in the space when you create a new page?
There is a help link (What are blueprints?) that may explain this or lead to other pages that will help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.