Hi Folks,
I am the admin of my Jira Project, but not Jira admin in general. What query should I write to see all the existing statuses in my project?
Thanks.
Hi @Zulfiqar Ali Shah Kazmi
Welcome to the Atlassian community
If you are looking to view all issues in any status, you can use this
Project = "Your project name"
But if you want to know the statuses in the project switch to JQL Basic view and Select project in the Project field and you will be able to see all the statuses related to project under Status drop down.
or as Project Admin you can even check the workkflow
Project Settings>Workflows and view them
https://<yoururl>.atlassian.net/secure/ShowConstantsHelp.jspa?decorator=popup
Should list all the issue types, statuses , resolutions etc in your site
Hope this helps!
Thanks @Fazila Ashraf that is good to know 😎
Now to find out why we have 24 statuses in Polish ...
Very good. The second part of your answer is better for me as now I can see all the statuses. Thanks so much again @Yash_reddy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.