Hello everyone,
Like some of you, the company I work for uses Atlassian and other products for collaboration. Due to my scenario, not everyone is licensed for Confluence, so the Community Hub feature may not be used like Atlassian intended.
I do however LOVE having a page on the global navigation which can act as a reference point for Confluence users.
In my sandbox environment, I have changed the community hub into a support hub.
- New users can easily find the support hub on the global navigation.
- Support hub would include support guidance and training links.
- Support hub is always visible on the global navigation.
- Big props to Atlassian for adding Cards and the Carousel.
@atlassian: If this is an improper way of utilizing the community hub, it would be helpful to give Confluence admins the ability to create pages within Confluence administration and append them to the global navigation (like community hub).
Here is an example of what I plan to roll out to my users: Feel free to copy this idea 

Note: I wanted to create an article but Confluence wasn't selectable.
Cheers,
Jonathan