How can I find out on which page a calender is embedded?
Hi @Martina Guth ,
In Confluence, calendars are often embedded using macros. You can use the Confluence Advanced Search to search for pages containing a calendar.
Choose the content type relevant to your search. For calendars, look for options like Page or Team Calendars.
In the search bar, you can type "<strong>macroName:calendar</strong>" (or the specific macro name used for calendars) to directly search for pages containing that macro.
<strong>macroName:calendar</strong>"
I hope it helps!
Thanks for your answer, but unfortunately I cannot see, on which page the calender is embedded to make my customer unwatch this page.
Hi Teresa,
On your way I was able to find the calendar and there it says, that my user is watching the calendar on pages. How can I find out, on which pages the calendar is embedded? This is not to find in the advanced search. Do you have any other proposal?Kind regards,Martina
Hi Martina,
You can use the Macro Usage tool to locate the pages where the calendar is embedded. Here’s how you can do it:
2. Navigate to Data Management and select Macro Usage.
3. In the list of all macros, find Team Calendar.
4. Click on the macro name, and it should display a list of pages where the calendar is embedded.
Could you give this a try and see if it helps?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.