I have created date time picker custom field and when Status changed to reopen status it set current date to "ReOpen date" custom field like this
{{#=}} {{now}} {{/}}But it is giving following error can you please suggest
Hi @Harshad Prajapati
Welcome to the Atlassian Community
Try this one {{now.shortDate}} and let me know if it worked
Here is the syntax reference document https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-date-and-time/
Hi Harshad - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
How are setting the value? Through Automation Rule? I would suggest do it by a post function on the workflow.
It is not working , giving following error
Error editing issuesCI-4121 (Check the format of ReOpen Date (customfield_10236))
I have tried so many options now,format("yyyy-MM-dd") and jiraDate but it is giv
Please share the entire rule. Also, again, I encourage you to look at solving it with a Post Function in your workflow.
Hey @Harshad Prajapati
Dates can sometimes be quite frustrating to work with in Automation Rules, however, if you're looking to set it to the time of the rule triggering you should be able to just use {{now}}, like in the screenshot below. I've used "Due date" because I don't have a reopen date field.
@Harshad Prajapati what is the Field type of customfield_10236.
Even just {{now}} is enough I have tested with Date Time picker.
If this is not working please share the rule screenshot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.