Hello,
I need help with automation of copy labels to sub-task from Parent issue when the label is newly added and sub-tasks already exist.
I have this rule, but it is not working
Hi @Kateřina Blahová,
instead of transition the issue to ... your action should be edit issue. You can then select the labels field and copy the value from the parent issue there.
Hope this helps!
Hi Kateřina,
Replace last step with:
1.Then:Edit Issue field
2.Choose fields to set: Labels
3.Click on the (...) Select Copy, Click on Current Issue and set Issue to Copy value from to: Parent Issue
Hope this helps.
Hi @Kateřina Blahová ,
I tried to create an automation rule which copies labels from parent issue to subtasks. I manged to do it in this way
In the last step I'm updating labels field for subtask with its labels + labels from triggered parent issue.
This works perfectly. Thank you :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.