Hello,
I'm trying to set an automation so that when I update the worklog of a task in my sprint (e.g. review X contract), it copies the time spent doing that to a linked issue called (X contract) on a different project called 'Contracts'. There is a specific issue type I've created in the 'Contracts' project called 'Contract'.
Objective: Each contract in the 'Contracts' project dynamically updates so I can report how long a given contract took me overall.

When I test this, the automation does not identify that there are several issues in my sprint that are linked to a 'Contract' issue type. It does not produce an error, just says the condition isn't met.
Worth noting that the 'review X contract' task in my sprint might have a number of linked issues. I only want to update the worklog of the 'Contract' linked issue.
Please could someone help?