How can I have a daily report that shows all the tests executed and the remaining ones to be executed over a 5-day period, or by selecting a date range from date X to date Y?
You can
You could create a JQL like this:
duedate >= startOfDay("-4d") AND duedate <= endOfDay() AND issuetype = "test" ORDER BY created DESC
You can replace 'duedate' with 'execution date'
Hi @Soukaina IBALINE,
How are the tests stored? Are they stored in Jira as issues/tickets? Or do you use a specific plugin for testing?
Danut.
Hey Danut,
Actually they are stored as tikcts , because when I write a test I write it as a ticket .
But I do manage them in Xray plugin . Which ones are failed , passed , to do .
Thanks
Hey Rudy,
I don't have those fields on my test case screen. I think I should add them and fill them automatically, so I can use them in the reporting.
In the test execution, we already have the 'Start At' field (which indicates when the test begins), but how can I add and populate the 'Execution Date' field?
Thanks.
Hey Lukasz,
I think that's going to help, actually. But the problem I’m facing is that I’m using the Xray plugin, which makes it impossible to retrieve the execution status of a test — whether it’s been executed, or if it has failed. So, I can’t filter this information.
Do you have any idea ?
Thank you
looks like there are some possibilities: https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAYCLOUD/Document+Generator+Template%3A+Test+Execution
But again you would need to check what exactly do you need (based on your data and set up) and ask Xray team for some support in helping you achieve it.
Btw. Xray have their own academy, my whole QA team had to go through this as part of onboarding
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.