I'm facing issues with dashboards. graphics are not updated in real time (the filter of the gadget shows 4 issues for example, but the graphic is printing 7).
Hi @lucia_plaza and welcome to the Community!
I am not sure what you are referring to when you mention graphics, but it is true that dashboard gadgets are not updating in real time. Gadgets can be configured to refresh themselves, but there may always be a delay of up to 15 minutes:
You can always manually refresh your browser window manually to fetch the most recent data to be sure.
Hope this helps!
hi, no, I think there is a new problem ( I use a lot these gadgets, and it seems a new issue). See here , the filter is showing '2 issues found', however the graphic is printing 3, like not being properly updated with the last results of the filter. I've reloaded several times, and nothing
hi, no, I think there is a new problem ( I use a lot these gadgets, and it seems a new issue). See here , the filter is showing '2 issues found', however the graphic is printing 3, like not being properly updated with the last results of the filter. I've reloaded several times, and nothing. thanks
Yes, I see what you mean. This is a gadget created with custom charts (a marketplace app) and it does indeed seem as if the results returned by the source filter (Jira data) and the visualisation in the chart (processed by the app) are out of sync.
I can't think of any better cause than the 2 data points being refreshed differently (or not at all). Looks like a bug to me, to stay on topic with your screenshot 😉. Or something that at least was not intentionally covered: as you can see on the chart, this is showing a live preview after you have done some configuration, while the source filter probably shows the number of issues when you started configuring the gadget options.
Not much you can do, I'm afraid. Just wondering if you get 2 or 3 results when you click on the 2 issues found link below the source filter. I would expect 3.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.