I would like to be able to access the Project Properties that are created by the Project Properties app in Jira Cloud so that I can use that value as part of a condition statement. Is this possible??
Hi @Margaret Boisvert,
Since this is a request about a specific marketplace app, it is best to reach out to the vendor of the app directly. You should be able to find contact details on the app's marketplace listing page.
Hope this helps!
Hi, @Margaret Boisvert
You can try to check standard REST API endpoint - https://your_project.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/project/{projectIdOrKey}/propertiesMaybe app, that you mentioned, saves it's variables there.You can read about it here:https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-project-properties/#api-rest-api-3-project-projectidorkey-properties-getIf yes - then you can use this properties in Jira Automation, for example. They are addressed like: {{project.properties."myPropertyName"}}
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they are stored there. I have taken Walter's advice and contacted the vendor
I found it! Took quite a bit of digging but I found it here...https://xxx.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/project/projectkey/properties/ilaesolution-project-properties/propertyname
Thanks for making me look again at the properties. That is what ultimately lead me to the answer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.