Maybe a dump question, but is there a way to get all likes (with user names) of a page or blog post?
Right now, I only get the first 5 persons and the amount of total likes in Cloud. OnPremise there was a popup with the full list.
Hi @Paul Pasler _Seibert_
To my knowledge, there is no direct API or export for this feature.
What would be the purpose or use case? Does it matter who likes a page?
Confluence Cloud Premium and Enterprise offers Analytics:
View Confluence analytics to see how content is performing
Hello @Paul Pasler _Seibert_
I can certainly see the point of seeing how readers react to content.
Atlassian does offer API endpoints to retrieve likes on content. However, only the thumbs-up emoji seems to count as a like. All other emojis that could be counted as a positive reaction (such as the heart) and visible in your example are not considered. Therefore, you will never get a complete view of the reactions to your content.
Kind regards,
Mattia
Thanks for the confirmation @Mattia _Elevatic_ I wasn't sure about the API endpoint.
Yes, it does matter! On other platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter (including Confluence OnPrem), you can see who liked a post. 😀
In my case, I wanted to identify those who showed interest in a blog topic by liking it, so I could reach out directly.
Thanks for confirming! Coming from OnPrem Confluence it was surprising that this feature wasn't migrated to the Cloud (on the other hand, I like the new reactions).
I understand, thanks for clarifying.
Hey @Paul Pasler _Seibert_
just stumbled upon your question here. If you are using the Confluence native app, the functionality exists just like you would expect it (from social media reactions).
Cheers,Christian
Ah nice! But no support for Browser, right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.