I've been asked to add a custom emoji, they sent me the image, and I've tried to implement what this page says:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/use-symbols-emojis-and-special-characters/
The problem is, when I edit a page and click on emojis the option "Add your own emoji" is not available, if I click on the plus sign (+) that option is not there either, it shows me "All uploads". I've seen the same question was posted a couple of times before without solution.
I hope someone can help.
Hi! I could find the problem.
The option "Allow people to add custom emojis" wasn't available. I've changed that and was able to add the emoji. Thanks!
This option is in System > User management > on the side bar in "Emoji"
Hi @Sofia Grunspan
Are you trying to add emojis while editing an old page or a new one?
As a test, try creating a brand new page, and then try to add a new one. The option should be there.
If it's not, you'll need to reach out to someone with Site Admin access to make sure that feature is enabled.
Hi @Sofia Grunspan - Any update on trying Josh's solution?
@Sofia Grunspan I've noticed that this option is not there if I'm in the page title. Have you tried this while your cursor is in another paragraph on the page?
Hi! I could use it in the title and on paragraphs.
Hi Josh! Thanks for the answer, the feature wasn't enabled, that was the problem.
The feature wasn't enable, one it's it can be used. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.