I have several filters that I wold like to delete but apparently is still associated with boards. I get this message:
"Before it can be deleted, remove its association to: XXX"
However I have tried to find the board to remove the association or to delete the board but the boards are no way to be found. I have searched in several places including System > Shared Items > Dashboards and also using the search field on the top and then go to Boards , All Boards etc.
What can I do? There must be a way to find the boards or to delete the filters anyway?
I can add that when I click on the board mentioned I get to the information that the Project has been archived. But since this problem related to several projects/boards/filters I am not very happy about having to restore all these archived projects to be able to remove the filters. If this is what is needed I just might as well keep the filters. If I keep the "no-longer-needed-filters" , and I need to delete a user that happens to be the owner of such a filter, will the filter still be there but just now work if the owner is deleted?