Dear community, can you please help me with my issue?
What do I have:
- JSM with Exchange online (Exo) mail account set up as Reply-to address and Connected email account with set up Request Type for my Helpdesk project
- Exo mailbox set up as an incoming mail server (same, as from p1)
- Mail handler for my Helpdesk project with the same account set up as
- Create a new issue or add a comment to an existing issue
- 1 min delay
- Default inbox config
- No catch email address, no forward email, no default reporter
- Bulk = ignore
- Global configuration for Email is set to "Yes, allow all emails that contain a valid issue key to be added as a comment to the issue"
- Allow customers to create accounts on the Customer access page = true
- Channel Access = Open
Issue:
When I send any reply to the ticket, which should be processed as a comment - nothing happens. When a new email is sent - a new ticket is created with no issues.
Debugging:
I played around with many settings and tried to test the handler, while there was an unprocessed email in Exo inbox - it reported that the email was recognized as a comment to XX issue. But it was not processed in the end. Log is clear - no "comment added" event.
I'm frustrated, as it was working well at some point and I might change smth, which is not obvious for me in JSM and now.. well, it stopped working 
The documentation is very basic and just lists the fields to be filled. Can someone please tell me what I should set up to fix the issue with comments?
Very much appreciate for any help.