Hello Community,
I have a customer that uses two project in the Portal. Now I need to revoke access to one of them. I can't delete him from Customer in a project. In Atlassian Administration I can revoke access or delete an account but can't exclude from one particular project.
How can it be resolved?
Hi @Pavel Kolmagortsev,
Why can't you remove the person from customers in your project? In Project Settings > People look for the person and disconnect his account from the Service Desk Customer role.
This does your require that your project is not publicly available, so only accessible for people you assign to it. If it set op so that anyone with a login to your site or even the public has access, then you cannot make individual exceptions indeed.
Hope this helps!
It's a portal-only customer and he's not listed in People.
I haven't run into this scenario in practice, to be perfectly honest, but from support documentation, portal-only customer accounts should be on the customers list of your project (see last sentence):
Yes, the person in added in the project A and B. So now he doesn't need access to B. But I don't see an option to revoke.
Only if I delete him and invite again but in this case I am afraid he will lose access to his current tickets.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.