I have the ours registred, but ican't find how to solve the user that put that our.
I need an automatation
Hi @Erika Pranka
If I understand your question, you want to identify the user who logged work for an issue using an automation rule.
When the rule is triggered on Work Logged, the person doing so would be this smart value:
user who logged this work: {{worklog.updateAuthor.displayName}}
If instead you have an issue which has work logged, you may list the users who did so like this:
all users who logged work on the issue: {{issue.worklogs.updateAuthor.displayName}}
Kind regards,Bill
Thanks,
it's ok, but it didn't work. I read also in ChatGPT that it would works.
I proved this ways but didnt work:
First thing, I recommend not using any bots to answer questions for Jira automation rules. Unless you enter all of the context / configuration info for your Jira instance, any suggestions provided may lead you to waste time trying things that could not possibly work for your own Jira site.
Instead it is better to learn the fundamentals of writing rules and how to diagnose problems with them as you will already know how your site / project are configured. Thus you can observe cause / effect faster than a bot.
Back to your question, please post the following to provide more context:
Thanks Bill, I answer bellow each question:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.