The only failing premigration check is "Network access is unavailable for some URLs", and the URLs are:
- https://api.media.atlassian.com
- https://api.atlassian.com
- https://api-private.atlassian.com
From the server that it is currently running on I can curl those URLs successfully, and use SSLPoke successfully to all 3 of them. I had to add their certs to the same trustStore that confluence is using, and I'm confident that I did it successfully because SSLPoke was failing, and now it's not. Here's some output:
$ cd /opt/atlassian/confluence/jre/bin/
$ ./java -Djavax.net.debug=ssl SSLPoke api-private.atlassian.com 443
javax.net.ssl|DEBUG|01|main|2024-09-25 19:13:34.868 PDT|null:-1|jdk.tls.keyLimits: entry = AES/GCM/NoPadding KeyUpdate 2^37. AES/GCM/NOPADDING:KEYUPDATE = 137438953472
javax.net.ssl|DEBUG|01|main|2024-09-25 19:13:35.088 PDT|null:-1|KeyLimit read side: algorithm = AES/GCM/NOPADDING:KEYUPDATE countdown value = 137438953472
javax.net.ssl|DEBUG|01|main|2024-09-25 19:13:35.089 PDT|null:-1|KeyLimit write side: algorithm = AES/GCM/NOPADDING:KEYUPDATE countdown value = 137438953472
javax.net.ssl|DEBUG|01|main|2024-09-25 19:13:35.130 PDT|null:-1|KeyLimit read side: algorithm = AES/GCM/NOPADDING:KEYUPDATE countdown value = 137438953472
javax.net.ssl|DEBUG|01|main|2024-09-25 19:13:35.133 PDT|null:-1|KeyLimit write side: algorithm = AES/GCM/NOPADDING:KEYUPDATE countdown value = 137438953472
Successfully connected