Hi,
I want to export Jira Sprint Report to Excel. This should include, Burndown chart, Completed tickets, Not completed tickets and removed tickets in one excel.
Hi @Dulika Weerasinghe , in the sprint report you can click on View in issue navigator and from there you can click Export. Note you cannot export a chart.
Noted, Thanks. I wanted to spend minimum effort for sending reports.
Hi Dulika,
I've found that Jira can export the issue list from Sprint Report, but it can’t export the charts or give you one clean “sendable” report without manual work.
If your goal is minimal effort, my app Smart Sprints generates a client-ready sprint report and exports it to PDF in just a couple clicks.
I am actively adding one new enhancement every week so if the Excel export is critical for you, I’d be happy to work with you to get that functionality added immediately.
If a report has multiple Issue categories, I have to go into the report and export each category in Issue navigator individually? Rather than exporting the entire report in one go - which is definitely more feasible? Any idea..how to make it easier in life.
Pankhuri, one way to get every category in one go without the issue navigator: on the Sprint Report, select each section's table (Completed Issues, Issues Not Completed, Issues completed outside of this sprint, Issues Removed From Sprint), paste it as plain text into one sheet, and add a column with the section's name. Unlike "View in issue navigator", this keeps the asterisk that marks an issue added after the sprint started, so scope change survives as data, and a pivot on section and issue type is the report. About ten minutes a sprint, nothing to install, and it works for any closed sprint. The burndown chart itself cannot be exported; a screenshot is the usual answer.
Disclosure: I am building an app for this. Sprint Ledger adds addedAfterSprintStart(), removedFromSprint(), committedTo(), completedIn(), carriedOverFrom() and carriedOver(n) as JQL functions and as read-only fields, retroactive for every sprint the site has run, and its CSV export is that sheet for every sprint of a board at once.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.