Hi community!
I couldn't find the answer to this question, maybe someone could help me.
I’m looking for a solution to better manage how our customers access Jira Service Management (JSM) portals.
We manage 15+ customers through specific JSM portals and also have a generic "open-for-all" portal for customers who are not managed. However, I've hidden the open-for-all portal because managed customers can see it when they visit our general portal landing page.
Is there a way to configure Jira Service Management so that:
- Managed customers are automatically routed to their specific portal based on their login or email domain.
- Unrecognized or unmanaged customers are routed to the generic open-for-all portal.
- Only the relevant portal is shown to each customer (i.e., managed customers shouldn’t see the generic portal, and vice versa).
Essentially, I’d like to provide a single portal URL (e.g., mycompany.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals), and depending on who logs in, they are directed to the correct portal. Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!