I have a use case that, A form to be created on the confluence and the data of who has filled in the submitted the form and who has not needs to be captured.What are the probable approaches to achieve this?
Hi @Mahima Bhat welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Forms are not a native feature in Confluence. There are third-party marketplace apps available though.
Do you already have such an app installed on your instance?
As a workaround, you could create a space template and have users create a new page. Each new page is a form entry.
Then use Confluence databases to gather the "results" based on Creator/Page Owner.
Hi @Dave Mathijs , thanks!No, I have not tried with any plug ins.however I integrated the JSM form with a confluence page.
the workaround that you suggested, would create a new page each time when I want the users to fill the form right?
You cannot display JSM Forms on a Confluence page directly for tracking purposes.
Why not create a filter in JSM based on Reporter to check who has submitted the form?
Yes, that can be done.However, what I am trying to achieve is to take a form based input on confluence and to have the analytics of who has submitted the form on confluence itself.Although its not directly possible, is there any workarounds to have this functionality?could you please suggest some approaches on this..
As @Dave Mathijs have mentioned - there is no native functionality in Confluence to build forms, but...
Something what ConfiForms app is built for and could definitely help you, @Mahima Bhat :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.