When I go to mark a version as released I get the below message:
This release contains {issues, plural, one {{issues} unresolved issue} other {{issues} unresolved issues}}.
How can I change that to what it was?
Thanks.
HI @Joe Belfer ,
It's a strange one. I see it happen to one of my projects but the other ones okay. For now, if I wanted to check, I just click on the release name on the list and it will take me to a page to see the count. I tried creating a new version to see if I could merge it into as a workaround but still the same issue. I haven't seen how this issue occur but all my other projects are okay. Hopefully, this helps at least get the count even though I don't have a solution to revert the message.
@Joe Belfer
Do you have a screenshot of where you are getting this message? I'm trying to replicate it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.