Hi there.
I'm trying to add TIS to my Jira cards, but when going into card setting to add the field in card layout, my board isn't there as an option. How do I make it appear so I can select it?
Many thanks
Paula
Hi @Paula.Murphy 👋 I am Marketer of Time in Status
Here is documentation on how to add TIS to cards: https://help.saasjet.com/tis/custom-fields-effortless-time-tracking-in-status
You can also book a live session or contact us at Support - we'll help you set up Time in Status.
I hope you find this helpful 🚀
Hi @Paula.Murphy , TIS? Are you trying to add a field to your issue screen? I am not sure what you are saying about the board option not showing. Can you restate what your goal is and what you are experiencing?
Hi @Jack Brickey
Of course, sorry if I wasn't clear.I'm trying to add the view of time in status to the card view. Example from a previous board I worked on below.
The issue I have, is when going to settings -> card layout, I can see many option for other boards labelled "TIS [board name]" but not an option for the board I want to add it to.
I remember previously a jira admin had to do something, but that person has now left the business and I'm struggling to find any resolution. Any help would be appreciated
Hi @Paula.Murphy , thanks for the clarification. So my question is where is time in status coming from? Is this is a custom field that somehow you're using automation to calculate or are you using an add-on that provides this information? This isn't a native field. I suspect you may be using an addon that is presenting this info in your issues but that is not an actual field that can be added to your cards. If it is a custom field it should be possible to do so but would need to understand how that is defined.
I'm not too sure if I'm honest. I do have the time in status app for reporting but not sure if that's where this is pulling the information from, hence my question here. Maybe there is something missing between the app and the new project we've set up?
There is an article on Atlassian on how to add it, but no instruction on what to do if the option for your board is missing.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central-articles/How-to-get-time-in-status-data-on-the-Jira-card-layout/ba-p/2192800
Hi Valeriia
Thank you so much for this! I don't seem to have the option in the drop down for the first step (only have the option for sprint report by TIS) so will speak to my Jira admin.
Thanks again
@Paula.Murphy always happy to help 😌
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.