I have used "Time to SLA" and "SLA PowerBox for Jira," both of which provide custom fields for agents to add SLA times in the issue view. However, I also need the SLA data to be available in Jira's native dashboards or reports.
Hi,
"SLA PowerBox"'s next release will include feature to use jira-native custom fields, so you will be able to see such data in native dashboards.
Hi @Rana Naveed
You can also check SLA Time and Report for Jira from my team (free trial available). It allows adding reports as gadgets to the Jira dashboard.
Check the documentation: Adding Gadgets
Hi @Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_ It doesn't have the dynamic SLA option as mentioned in my query. I need an SLA that can be manually input by the agent.
@Robert Dzido _Almarise_ SLA PowerBox is an excellent add-on, it just needs a gadget for the dashboard to make it perfect.
New reporting engine for SLA PowerBox is just around the corner.
We'll add JQL integration very shortly then full reporting capabilites
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.