Hi!
I dont succeed adding new Origination to Customer Organizations (please see screenshot). I am only suggested to add already excistent organizations.
@Vera Valshonok
You are actually offered the options "Choose or create". Just type the name of the new organization, it will appear in the drop-down list with the extension "(create new)", select it, and then hit Add.
You can also go to Settings > Products > Jira Service Management > Organizations where you will have a Create organization button.
Worked! Thank you, Ivan.
@Ivan Bilobrk Now I add people to this customer organization, I see that they are aded, but when i reload a page, there is only one user
@Vera Valshonok If you go back to the organization overview page and click on the organization again, you should be able to see all the users in that organization
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.