Hi, I have a problem with my jira project. I can't access to my project.
The error:
And link:
https://weaclo.atlassian.net/please help.Thank you
Hello @강수민
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Have you waited 5-10 minutes and then tried to access the site again?
When was the last time you were able to access the site?
Yes, I tried, but I couldn't access it.I don't remember the last time I went to the site, but it was probably last year.
Hi @강수민 ,
Welcome to the community !!
As per the policy, If all the Jira Cloud products on your site are on a Free plan, your Jira Cloud products will be deactivated after 120 days of inactivity.
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/track-storage-and-move-data-across-products/#What-happens-to-Free-plan-products-if-they--x27-re-inactive-for-too-long
Thanks, I checked the policy.
Is there any way to reactivate the product that has been deactivated?
As @Rilwan Ahmed said, if there has been no activity (no logins) to your site for a free product for 120 days then the product would have been deactivated. Multiple emails would've been sent to the Billing contact before that occurred.
According to this page, there is a data retention period of either 15 days or 60 days after that deactivation during which the product can be reactivated. After the data retention period expires, the data is permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/reactivate-a-subscription/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.