Hi folks - anyone know of a way to systematically count the number of items listed on a page in Confluence (cloud)? Here's my use case - I am using an embed link on a Confluence page to display a list of project we have in Atlas (Platform Experience), this list is filtered by status per the embedded link. See image below. The embed link is in an Expand macro so I can list all the different statuses from Atlas, allowing users to open the desired status to see the list of projects aligned with that status. I'd like to include a count of the projects listed in each Expand macro, thus giving the user a count of the projects in each status. I'd love to present these counts at the top of the page, above all the expand macros to show a total of the number of projects in each status... but if the only option is to include a total count within the corresponding Expand Macro I can live with that. Am trying to do this systematically so the counts update automatically as the projects change status.
I haven't found an obvious existing macro to use for this, so I'm guessing some HTML or JavaScript may be needed to get what I'm after.
I'm hoping someone in the community has done something like this and can point me in the right direction.
THX in advance for your ideas and help!!
