Goal: create an automation to count the amount of times the word "yes" has been selected across custom drop-down fields in an issue and inputting the total amount of the word "yes" into another custom number field on the same issue.
Context:
- I have confirmed that the custom field ids I am mentioning in my smart value equation are accurate
- all the custom fields apart of this automation have been confirmed to exist on the issue
- the dropdown field options are "Yes" or "No"
- I have changed the smart value equation many times but continue to hit a similar error message in the automation audit log it states "Error rendering smart-values when executing this rule: Missing parameter(s) for operator +u: + + +" when I was utilizing ".match()" in my equation
- I also attempted a direct value comparison and that returned similar errors.

Here is the most recent version of my smart value equation that's experiencing errors.
{{#=}} ({{issue.customfield_10630.value == "Yes" ? 1 : 0}} + {{issue.customfield_10633.value == "Yes" ? 1 : 0}} + {{issue.customfield_10631.value == "Yes" ? 1 : 0}} + {{issue.customfield_10632.value == "Yes" ? 1 : 0}}) {{/}}