Thankfully I am able to start and complete the sprints for this team with my Admin permissions, but I'm stumped as to why two of my managers can't see the Sprint Start button. One of them can see Sprint Complete but hasn't been able to start sprints.
This started about two months ago.
Project details:
- Filter is basic: project = PAY
- Project type: company-managed
- Permissions scheme is the same as other projects that are working fine, same for workflow scheme, screen scheme, and field screen scheme
Both users:
- have edit permissions to the filter
- are board admins
- are project admins
- have basic Jira access
- are in the same groups as each other and a similar user who isn't having trouble
I even created a new "Sprint Manager" project role with permissions to manage sprints and schedule issues and added them to that explicitly.
The one who is project lead can see complete but not start.
What else can I check?
Is there an easy way to compare all permissions between two groups or two users?