Hello, Automation gurus:
I'm looking for a way to populate the "Confluence Content" and "Web Links" section of the Jira issue when a URL is found in the created/edited description or in the created/edited comment. Of course, existing links would not be duplicated.
Step 1: Finding the content (no problem)
I can Identify web links easily, and confluence content looks something like:
{{issue.description.match("(https://.*\.atlassian\.net/wiki/.*)")}}Step 2: Updating the issue (please help)
- Unfortunately, the only action I see in Jira automation is about issue linking.
- Further, 'edit issue' doesn't appear to allow adding items to the 'Confluence Content' section.
I'm sure it's something simple that I'm overlooking. Then again, even the AI Rule builder tries to create a linked issue to the URL ... which is close but ... not quite.
Note: I recognizing this probably becomes two separate automations (one for web general links and one particularly for confluence). However, for simplicity I'm only posting it here as one consolidated question.
Any help or direction you can provide would be much appreciated.