Hi!Migrating an extensive manual I realised that the headings of the info-panels are transferred/migrated in ‘Heading 3’-format. This means that they appear in the table of contents. How can I avoid this behaviour?
Hi @Heiko Lotz ,
You may go to the macro settings and specify the minimum and maximum heading levels to include in your table of contents.
Hello :-) Thank you for your support.
I could restrict the heading levels or use the advanced configuration and "Exclude headings with" keywords (like - in my case - 'Hinweis|Achtung!|Achtung")
BUT: In this space I have 1.373 tables of content!
Something seems to have changed. During the first migrations I had no problems with those info-panels.
Meanwhile I received a comment from the Atlassian support:
Hi Heiko,Thanks for the response!I accessed the page and can see that the page is in the new editor.When we migrate from the server to the cloud, the confluence pages remain in the old editor. In this case, the page has been converted to the new editor.Unfortunately, this is an existing bug: CONFCLOUD-73475: Info panel title is turned into header 3 when converting it to the new editor.I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. There ain't any workaround for this at the moment.
Hi Heiko,
Thanks for the response!
I accessed the page and can see that the page is in the new editor.
When we migrate from the server to the cloud, the confluence pages remain in the old editor. In this case, the page has been converted to the new editor.Unfortunately, this is an existing bug: CONFCLOUD-73475: Info panel title is turned into header 3 when converting it to the new editor.I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. There ain't any workaround for this at the moment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.