Hi guys,
I have project A, B, and C. Im trying to create an automation rule in project A which creates an issue in project B and another issue in project C.
I also want to link the issues in all directions: A-B & A-C & B-C.
The links between A-B and A-C work by using "Choose fields to set..."
The problem I'm facing is the link between the newly created issues in project B to C.
Is it possible to create these links? I believe I need to create a variable and use JSON, so I have already expanded my automation rule to this:



When I do this, I create a link between B to C. Yay! But the link between A and B won't work anymore
I believe I'm on the right track with the variable and JSON. Do I have to put JSON in the action "Create (2nd) issue" (I think I've tried it before but it didnt work either)? Does it have to be in a new action at the bottom in the action "edit fields"? Is something else missing? Is the structure off?
Any help is much appreciated! 