We have option to " Import from a CSV " in Organisations under JSM project but is there any way to export these details as well.
Hi @Ruchi ,
As far as I know the only option is using rest api and it returns JSON not CSV.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/service-desk/rest/api-group-organization/#api-rest-servicedeskapi-organization-get
The rest api has pagination, it takes 50 organization on each page. You need to modify the start parameter if you have more than 50 organizations.
/rest/servicedeskapi/organization?start=1
Hi @Ruchi , Welcome to the community! There is no option available from UI to export the organization member in csv in JSM. Here is the link to the rest api for extracting the same data to csv using th erest api.
Hope this will be helpful to your query, in case of any query let me know. Thanks
Hi Shib @shib saha Thank you:)
Could you please share the link , I dont see this in your answer.
Thank you @Mehmet A _Bloompeak_ I tried the above suggestion but why is it giving random organisations , I was expecting to see the 1st 50 organisations.
I guess it returns the organizations ordered by their ids. The ids are generated by the organization creation date. It is not possible to get organizations ordered by name. You need to get all the organization page by page and then combine them into a single json array. Then you can sort it using javascript coding.
Apology i forgot the share the link: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/customer-service-management/rest/v1/api-group-organization/#api-api-v1-organization-organizationid-get
Thank you:)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.