Hello,
I have been working with development team and testing team.
I have created:
3 -> Scrum Boards
1 -> Kanban Board
3 Scrum Boards
- Main Board -> This is where the issues are listed and from there it is assigned to different teams. Backend and Frontend.
- BT Board -> Created for Backend Team.
- FT Board -> Created for Frontend Team.
Below Filters are used to link the scrum boards:
(project = "Main Board" AND "Team[Team]" = 4d0bbd44-7c64-4b24-8434-0dbe73cc2c31) OR project = "Backend Team"
project = "Frontend Team" or project = "Main Board" and "Team[Team]" = 07bbc538-0f11-4033-8a9b-2a4c67f4ed43
I have created a Kanban Board just for the testing team because they don't run sprints and whatever is completed from the development teams they are taken for testing.
I have linked mainboard with kanban testing board:
project = TT or (project = "Main Board" and status = Developed) or "Team[Team]" = 2a86432e-f5b1-4d7e-8d9a-db10a88a52a9
My problem is whenever I move issues on backend and frontend boards I see the same being reflected on Main Board.
But when I try to move the issues on the testing board (kanban) I dont see them reflecting.
The cards are same as in the main board and the status are also same.
Please let me know how to go ahead.
@Trudy P Claspill can you plz help me here