Hello Team,
I have admin access for jira cloud, Now I need to know how the admin access works in jira cloud, Is all the options visible to me ? or else I need to have org admin access to see all the options?
Regards,
Karthik
Hello @ALLA ATCHYUT KARTHIK
As a Jira admin, you have access to most of the settings related to managing projects, users, workflows, permissions, and schemes within Jira Cloud. However, some settings—such as user management across all Atlassian products, billing, and security features (SSO, password policies)—require Org Admin access.
For a detailed overview of what each role can do, I recommend reviewing the following official Atlassian documentation:
These resources should give you a clear understanding of the differences between Jira Admin and Org Admin access.
Hope this helps!
Thanks,Shreeja J
Hi @ALLA ATCHYUT KARTHIK You can refer this document for better understanding.
What are the different types of admin roles?Users and permissions
Hope this will help!
Hi @ALLA ATCHYUT KARTHIK
Jira Admin Access:
Organization Admin Access:
Ref-
https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/give-users-admin-permissions/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.