Hi,
I'm setting up a company-managed cloud-based Service Desk project for the first time. There is a system automation rule that reopens closed cases when a comment is added (please see attached screen shot). I am trying to set up a new automation rule but I haven't been able to figure out how to recreate the condition "Initiator is not in Service Desk team". I tried searching for a smart value but I wasn't able to find one. Any suggestions?
Best,Paul
I think I found my own answer.
Hi @Paul Schmitz , welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The condition you're referring to is a "User Condition", and the "Initiator is not in Service Desk Team" is referring to the Project Role of "Service Desk Team".
Here are the options you want to set up if you want to recreate the same condition:
Yup! Spot on!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.