I need to create a Dashboard for our top leadership team, none of which are Agents in the Jira Service Management project for our helpdesk.
When I include the "Service Project Report" gadget "Created vs. Resolved" in the Dashboard that they can see, nobody but agents in the JSM can see the content. It only shows "We can't display the gadget. You may not have permissions to see the data or the gadget is no longer supported". In this gadget there is no way to set permissions like in a filter.
I have already added the user to the role "Service Desk Team" in the helpdesk project but it didn't help.
I tried to use another gadget to simulate the Service Desk Report but it doesn't give me the same visuals.
How can I use the Service Desk Report gadget to show data to non-agents? Can someone help please?
Thank you very much in advance.
-- Karin