Currently inline editing works in table when searching in Jira, but Components don't seem to be allowed to be added to - is this a feature missing?
I'm not familiar with how Cloud works, but in DC, the most common reasons would be because the Components field isn't on the Edit screen (which I don't think is a thing in Cloud) or there aren't any Components associated with the project.
We're on DC and the component field is on our edit screens. What fields are on which screens is a decision of how you setup your system.
Hi @Adam, inline editing on the search page is a relatively new feature to Cloud and some fields do not currently have this functionality unfortunately
Thanks, do you know if there's a jira issue to watch for this one?
I've had a look around and JRACLOUD-81216 is the closest I've found, which has unfortunately been closed due to low engagement
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.