My Kanban board is set up so that Epics belong to the Product Managers who then create tasks from the Epic for other team members. I have the statuses To Do, In Progress, Test, Blocked and Done. I am trying to automate the behavior of the Epics so they move between statuses based on when people are moving the tasks between statuses and I've cracked it apart from one scenario :-
When the children of an Epic are in more than one different status, move the Epic to In Progress.
This is to perform as a "In Progress is the default" as I have other rules which are such as "When all children are in Test then move Epic to test". I have been trying with the different options in the Rule builder but getting nowhere near a solution.
Note : Installing a plug in for more functionality is not an option for me