I would like to create an automation rule: When the label is changed to ‘re’, it should be added to a new queue
Hi @Uwe Staub
Welcome to the community!
I assume that you have Queues built that are looking for a different label?
So if you have a Queue that is a JQL that is looking for label 'tasks' and another queue looking for a lable 'regular tasks', then when you change lables, the queues will adjust accordingly?
Hope that helps.
Mark
Welcome to the community @Uwe Staub
This request is partially possible. The only thing that is missing the "adding to a new queue" for the automation rule, as Jira Service Management doesn't have this. Could you describe, what do you mean by this?
When the label is specified, the ticket should be moved from all tasks to regular tasks.
Yes, this was the solution, over JQL
I've missed the the technical id of the issue type, after xml export, i saw the right one.
Thanks for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.