Hello,
Upon logging into account, I can see my pages, calendar etc. Yet when I try to see user accounts and other functions within the admin screens i see the following:
admin_screen.png
I have tried logging into IE and Chrome to the same effect.
Thank you,
Shauna
Shauna,
Can you try cleaning your browser temporary files? It's possible that you have some old data there.
-- Pedro
Hi Shauna,
Please check out these links and if they are not of help, open a support request at https://support.atlassian.com so a support engineer can verify whether the admin page only appears that way on your network.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=691012068
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-22
Thanks!
Ann
This is most likely https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-22 - you can confirm by testing this on your home network or a public network that is not affiliated with your work network. Static files are hosted on a CDN and some corporate networks are blocking that data, and the page displays incorrectly. To sort this out, your network admins will need to be sure to white list any traffic that is coming from those networks.
Thank you. I logged into the account outside the firewall, and it did indeed work. Thank you for your quick response.
Awesome to hear you isolated the issue!
I wrote a troubleshooting guide about this behaviour:https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CLOUDKB/Styles+missing+in+Atlassian+Cloud
Hope it helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.