I do not see the story icon in the drop down menu in creation tab to create a story. it only shows task and epic icon, Please help how I can get the story and other icons like bugs in the drop down menu. Thanks
Hi @S Farhat - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If you are using a Company-managed project, you need to add the issue types to the issue type scheme used by the project.
Go to Project Settings > Summary
Click on the name of the Issue Type Scheme (blue link at the top in the middle)
Click on the Actions button on the top left
Click on Edit issue types
Drag the issue types you want to add from the right to the left.
Click the Save button when done.
Hello @S Farhat
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
What type of project are you using? Get that information from the Type column on the View All Projects page under the Projects menu.
The template used when your project was created may not have included the Story issue type. The method for adding it depends on the project type.
Thankyou so much for your prompt reply. Yes it does depends on the type of project but I found it under the left menu +add items.
thanks I got it! appreciate your response
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.