Considering the following:
I have multiple clients, each with software implementation projects managed using the Scrum methodology with two-week sprints to develop different implementation activities.
I need reporting at both the client-implementation level to know the percentage of progress, as well as an overall view of all the clients’ implementation projects.
Is there a limit to the number of issues that can be loaded into Jira or that the screens can support? Because with all the clients and implementations, more than five thousand implementation tasks would need to be loaded.
How can I manage these multiple clients?
- With a project for each client-implementation?
- With a single project that considers all clients and implementations as epics?
If I choose option 1, how do I see the overall progress of all client-implementation projects? If I choose option 2, how do I see the individual progress of each client-implementation? Will I have problems with the limit of issues that can be loaded and displayed?
I haven't access to a premium projects type.
Thank you 