Hello, everybody,
I administer a Jira Cloud instance for my company and I was asked to see the possibility to Sync some issues linked to others across multiple projects in the same instance.
I have been trying to get an automation rule working with no success and would like to get your help on this. Thanks in advance.
The information I have:
We have a "source" project which has many issues linked to other issues in other multiple projects. The targets. The issues in the source are linked as "Blocks" to the Target's issues.
The request is that everytime fields as Status, Assignee, Comments and Due Date are updated, changed, added, deleted, those same changes are reflected from the Source issues to the Target's issues.
At the moment, it would be only issue to issue, and not issue to many.
I have tried the rule as you can see in the screenshots. Including changing the Edit issue action from current issue to trigger issue, and the condition from linked issues present directly to issue fields condition Link is not empty.
Additionally tried the FOR to be set as all issue operations, edit, create, and nothing seems to trigger although I see in the audit logs sometimes that the rule runned successfully or that runned with no actions taken.
Nothing seems to work, so I would like to get your help on how to resolve this.
Thanks.



Also tried "For all issue operations" and specific operations as well, but the result is always the same.