Hi! A few things about my setup.
- Using a company-managed project.
- Using Scrum
- I have a workflow that includes a "Ready for Release" column (UAT passed, but item is not yet deployed) and a "Done" column (item is in Production).
- "Ready for Release" had been in a Status Category of "In Progress" (blue) and "Done" is a Status Category of "Done" (green).
Here's what I am trying to do.
- We don't release right at the end of every sprint necessarily. The timing varies.
- We want the team to get credit for when the work was done in a certain sprint. The definition of done for them is "Ready for Release".
- We want accurate sprint reporting when it comes to burndown.
- We'd love for the items "Ready for Release" from a previous sprint to still be visible so we don't lose sight of them. Those tickets being visible in the "Backlog" and "Active Sprint" views are ok.
I've tried the following.
- Updating "Ready for Release" status to a Status Category of "Done".
- Updating the "Post Functions" in the Workflow to say "The Resolution of the issue will be Done".
Neither of these have worked. Is there something I am missing OR another way to achieve my desired result? Thank you!