I am attempting to prevent historical Sprints from one board from polluting other boards when an issue with Sprint values is moved from one Project to another.
I'm currently running into an issue where ONLY the ACTIVE Sprint is removed when you use the Edit Issue automation to clear the field, leaving all of the historical Sprints a ticket was part of invade the new team's Board reports and any downstream data products (Power BI Dashboards) because a new Sprint is suddenly associated with the board.
Bulk Change allows for clearing the entire field, but automation does not seem to work the same way. Can anyone advise if there's a way to accomplish this? Maybe with the Advanced edit JSON?
Here's what I'm currently trying to do (the exception filters represent projects where the teams have multiple projects on a board and want to shift things between them without losing their Sprint values):
