Hi
I am trying to back up my Confluence data into my own storage device before closing down my subscription, so that I can upload the data in case I decide to revive in the future.
I read the "BACKUP YOUR DATA" section (below), but not sure if this is exactly what I am looking for.
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/track-storage-and-move-data-across-products/
I'd appreciate if anyone can let me know how to do this.
Thank you.
Hey there, @Philip Kim , and welcome to the Confluence Community!
You are on the right track! I think the link you have discusses WHO performs the action you are wanting to also take.
I think this link is going to better suit you, though:
Export Content to Word, PDF, HTML, and XML
As long as you are a space admin of the Confluence space where you wish to export your content and possibly reupload your data in the future, this link will likely cover you better--And double-check the section "Export a Space" about a 1/3 down page with a green box labeled "Tip" with the different export options for your use case! (Options: PDF, CSV, HTML, XML)
Feel free to @ me if you need help with anything!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.