I am trying to return the count of issue types in my release automation email ut everything I've tried so far returns empty. What am I missing for this to return a count?
{{#lookupIssues}}
{{/}}
Hi @Antonio Smith
For a question like this, please post an image of your complete automation rule, images of any relevant actions / conditions / branches, an image of the audit log details showing the rule execution, and explain what is not working as expected. Those will provide context for the community to offer ideas. Thanks!
Until we see those...
I am not familiar with "issuesCountByType". Where did you see that smart value?
If you are trying to count the issues within the Lookup Issues for a specific Issue Type you may use a math expression and conditional filtering. For example:
{{#=}}0{{#lookupIssues}}{{#if(equals(issuetype.name,"Task"))}}+1{{/}}{{/}}{{/}}
That expression would count the Task issues in the lookup result, with a default count of 0.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi,
you can use the lookupissue function with the size parameter. Use it with a jql that will retrieve all issue which have the version released.
Thank you Bill. The expression and filtering is just what I needed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.