Goal: I want to create an automation that automatically creates a unique Jira Task issue for each of my direct reports on the last Monday of every month with a due date of the last business day of every month.
I have scoured the internet and this community and everything suggests I utilize the "When:Scheduled" trigger but when I go to add the next component of creating a new Jira issue, it is not an option.
To answer some potential questions:
Yes I have the permission level required to create Jira issues on this specific project
- Yes I have the permission level to create automations
I have tried utilizing the basic and advanced versions of the "When:Scheduled" trigger and neither allow me to make the next component a "Then: Create Issue"
I would like to refrain from downloading any external script/scheduler plugins from Atlassian Marketplace if I can avoid it.
